Tapping the Potential of Community Engagement
A Five-Part Introduction to the Field of Community Engagement
The annual Tapping the Potential of Community Engagement workshop series is designed to deepen your knowledge and self-awareness, broaden your perspective, and sharpen your skills as you explore the potential for community engagement to create equitable, healthy, and sustainable communities. The sessions are for anyone who is interested in learning more about community engagement, or for those who wish to deepen their work with community.
- Session 1: What is Community Engagement?
- Session 2: Shifting Power: Moving from Service to Engagement
- Session 3: Healing through Community Engagement
- Session 4: Culture Change & Narrative Shift through Community Engagement
- Session 5: Moving Forward: Integrating Community Engagement Practices